The Honda Civic is a line of subcompact (later compact cars) made and manufactured by Honda since 1972. Later models of the Civic became known for their performance and sportiness.
The fifth generation of the Honda Civic was made from 1991 to 1995. The Honda Civic SiR-II EG6 was the highest performance model of the fifth generation.
- Shingo Shoji drives a 1995 Milano Red Honda Civic SiR-II EG6, which he uses as part of the Myogi NightKids.
- In First Stage, a blue Civic EG is shown to be racing against Ryosuke Takahashi in a video tape.
Honda Civic EK9
The sixth generation of the Honda Civic was made from 1995 to 2000. This generation introduced the Type R line of Civics, starting with the Honda Civic Type R EK9, which ran from 1997 until 2000.
- Daiki Ninomiya owns a 1998 Sunlight Yellow Honda Civic Type R EK9, which he uses as a student of the Todo School.
- The Todo School's demonstration car is a Spoon Sports Tuned Sunlight Yellow Honda Civic Type R EK9. It is driven by ex-student Tomoyuki Tachi in the second round of battles between Project D and the Todo School.
- A Championship White Honda Civic Type R EK9 appears in Final Stage - Act 4.
- Player car