The Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST205) is part of the third generation of the Toyota Celica GT-Four, based on the sixth generation of the Toyota Celica. It is often known simply as the Celica.
The Toyota Celica was produced by Toyota from 1970 to 2006. The sixth generation of the Celica was produced from 1993 to 1999. The Celica GT-Four was a high performance model of the Celica, designed for competition in the World Rally Championship. The third and final generation of the GT-Four was based on the sixth generation Celica, and was produced from 1994 to 1999. The name "Celica" is derived from the Latin word coelica meaning "heavenly" or "celestial".
Notable Users Edit
Arcade Stage Edit
The Arcade Stages offer several colours that the player can choose from:
- Blue Mica Metallic
- Light Green Metallic
- Silver Metallic
- Super Red IV
- Super White II
- Dark Purple Mica (Arcade Stage 7 AAX & 8, Initial D.net exclusive)
- Orange Mica Metallic (Arcade Stage 7 AAX & 8, Initial D.net exclusive)
- Pink (Arcade Stage 7 AAX & 8, Initial D.net exclusive)
- Yellow (Arcade Stage 7 AAX & 8, Initial D.net exclusive)
Arcade Stage Tuning Edit
Cars can be upgraded with different parts, both internal and external, to make the car perform better. The early games offer the player a choice between several courses of upgrades that they would like their car to have, whereas later games give a wider range of options, with players being able to pick what upgrades they want whenever they want them.
Arcade Stage 1, 2 & 3 + Special & Street Stage Edit
- A Course (TRD, C-ONE) Wheels, Muffler, Rear Spoiler, Front Body Kit, Side Skirt, Rear Body Kit, Hood
- B Course (VOLK Racing, Fujitsubo, Varis) - Wheels, Muffer, Rear Spoiler, Front Body Kit, Side Skirt, Rear Body Kit
- Stock (internal upgrades only) (in Special & Street Stage)
Arcade Stage 8 Infinity, & Zero Edit
Game Appearances (Stock) Edit
The car's appearances as a vehicle chosen by the player.
|Initial D Games|
|Koudou Saisoku Densetsu:||Absent||Arcade Stage 4:||Absent|
|Initial D:||Absent||Extreme Stage:||Absent|
|Arcade Stage:||Appears||Arcade Stage 5:||Absent|
|Another Stage:||Absent||Arcade Stage 6 AA:||Absent|
|Arcade Stage 2:||Appears||Arcade Stage 7 AAX:||Absent|
|Special Stage:||Appears||Arcade Stage 8 Infinity:||Appears|
|Mountain Vengeance:||Absent||Perfect Shift Online:||Absent|
|Arcade Stage 3:||Appears||Arcade Stage Zero:||Appears|