The Tsubaki Line (椿ライン, Tsubaki Rain) is the home course of Sidewinder. It is located in Yugawara, Kanagawa, near the Toyo Tires Turnpike. The uphill battle (between Go Hojo and Keisuke Takahashi) and the downhill battle (between Takumi Fujiwara and Shinji Inui) happened here.
The top of the pass houses the Daikanzan Observation Deck, which connects the Tsubaki Line and the Toyo Tires Turnpike. It is also where Project D mechanics gather and tune the cars before their final battles start.
Arcade Stage SongEdit
- Euronight - Eurogroove (Arcade Stage 6 AA)
- Mad Desire - Stephy Martini (Arcade Stage 6 AA (Project D))
- Speed Of Light - The Snake (Arcade Stage 7 AAX)
- Never Say Never - Manuel (Arcade Stage 8 Infinity)
- I Just Wanna Stay With You - Dream Fighters (Arcade Stage 8 Infinity (Project D))
|Gunma Prefecture||Courses: Mt. Akagi • Mt. Akina • Mt. Myogi • Usui Pass|
|Saitama Prefecture||Courses: Shomaru Pass • Sadamine Pass • Maze Pass • Tsuchisaka Pass|
|Tochigi Prefecture|| Courses: Momiji Line • Irohazaka • Enna Skyline • Happogahara
Other Locations Nikko City (Lake Chuzenji)
|Ibaraki Prefecture||Courses: Mt. Tsukuba|
|Kanagawa Prefecture||Courses: Yabitsu Pass • Nagao Pass • Nanamagari • Toyo Tires Turnpike • Tsubaki Line|