Usui Pass (碓氷峠, Usui-tōge) is a mountain pass that lies between the Nagano and Gunma Prefectures in Japan. It has served as one of the major transportation routes in central Japan since at least the eighth century. It is the home course of Impact Blue. It is also the home course of the Drift King, Keiichi Tsuchiya.
The pass is perhaps famous for the consecutive arch bridges that lie on the outside of the pass.
Arcade Stage Song
- Love Is In Danger - Priscilla (Arcade Stage, Arcade Stage Ver.2 (Night), and Special Stage (Night))
- Don't Stop the Music - Lou Grant (Arcade Stage Ver.2 (Day), and Special Stage (Day))
- Stay - Victoria (Special Stage (Shin))
- Remember Me - Leslie Parrish (Arcade Stage Ver.3, Street Stage, and Arcade Stage 7 AAX)
- You Are My Wonder - Queen 26 (Arcade Stage 6 AA)
- Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Tonight - Annalise (Arcade Stage 8 Infinity)
- Curious (D Mix) - Backdraft Smiths (Arcade Stage Zero)
|Gunma Prefecture||Courses: Mt. Akagi • Mt. Akina (Lake Akina) • Mt. Myogi • Usui Pass • Gunma Cycle Sports Centre (Gunsai Touge)|
|Saitama Prefecture||Courses: Shomaru Pass • Sadamine Pass • Maze Pass • Tsuchisaka Pass|
|Tochigi Prefecture||Courses: Momiji Line • Irohazaka • Enna Skyline • Happogahara
Other Locations Nikko City (Lake Chuzenji)
|Ibaraki Prefecture||Courses: Mt. Tsukuba Fruits Line|
|Kanagawa Prefecture||Courses: Yabitsu Pass • Nagao Pass • Nanamagari • Toyo Tires Turnpike • Tsubaki Line • Odawara Pikes Peak|